Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] The Clothes Removing Hot Tub!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 10:27 AM

This is from another thread but think it applies here…

Here’s one of my favorite things my wife has done. We have a close guy friend of over 20 years. We’ve been hanging out since we were teenagers. Now we’re all married. He lives in my town. I bug and tease him quite a bit about my wife because I know he thinks she’s hot. I have on occasion sent a boob pic or two to him, my wife has full knowledge.
Anyway he texted me one night that he was on his way home from a work event and asked if it was a good time to stop over for a beer on the deck. My wife and I were in the hot tub having a few as it happens. We never ware suits in the tub, just head out in our robes and hop in. So I tried to plan this perfectly. We were out of beer in the outside fridge so I asked her to run into the house for a few more since he’d be over soon.

She got out, all wet and glistening, threw on her robe and went inside. I knew my friend would be by any second. Before my wife came back out he pulled up the driveway and came to the back. I greeted him from the hot tub and he pulled up a chair beside it.

My wife comes out and hands us our beers.
She hugged him and said hi. Now I was waiting to see if she had the courage to drop her robe and get back in the tub. And she did! Right there in front of a guy that’s known her for over 20 years. Completely naked. She placed it on a bench nearby and slowly got back into the tub, lifting her leg over, I’m sure he also got a great view of her pussy and ass. I was unbelievably shocked and turned on at the same time! He hung out a bit longer, with occasional boob flashes above the water. Then when he was about to leave, we decided to get out because the water was getting cold. She repeated her show in reverse, getting out of the tub, only this time he got to see her tits and ass all wet and glistening.

He’s asked many times for a repeat performance!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Keepingsecrets For This Useful Post: