View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 10:01 PM

Thanked 59,370 Times in 2,273 Posts

Normally, I'm hired for my photographer skills, everything from mommy calendars, which occasionally went x rated to family shoots, to professional shoots. But, with maybe 5% of my female clients, I wound up fucking them.

One of my clients from a few years previously, a CEO type, with whom I had a fuck buddy relationship for a couple of years until she remarried at age 55 called me, asking to have dinner, as she needed to talk about something highly confidential.

She was well dressed, with a lot of her ample cleavage showing. She said she was still happily married, but I do miss that cock of yours. My hubby doesn't have the cock size or fucking skill to do what you did to me.

As it turns out, her best friend, aged 55, was running for a position on the state legislature, and needed some professional pictures taken. That was easy. More complicated was that her hubby had recently gone through prostate cancer, and was now impotent. Her friend, however, had an enormous sex drive, but couldn't divorce him or risk having a normal affair, politically both were career enders.

So, yes she needs pictures taken, but mostly she needs a very good, and very reliable, guy to fuck her, who can give her plausible deniability. On top of that she and her political buddy had a very occasional lezzie relationship, and had confided in her how horney she was, and how much she needed a cock.

So, yes, you take some professional pics, as a member of her staff, and occasionally make a trip to the state capitol (for business), but provide for her sexual needs. I told her that I was a photographer, not a giggling, that I was still sexually active, many of my partners being people I shot, and I wasn't going to change that.. besides that, the ladies I fuck are people I like and find attractive, as I did and still do, you. With that I reached under the table and put my hand on her thigh, and felt up to the top, finding a panties pussy that was very wet. I stared deeply into her eyes and rubbed her pussy until she shuddered, and rolled her eyes back in her head. Shit, I want to fuck you, she gasped.

Come on Hein, you are perfect for this. Meet us out of town, for an overnight dinner and some professional shots, and see how it goes. We will be out of town, so you can for sure gave me again, my hubby is good, but he doesn't have your touch, or that great cock. If you like her, maybe you can fuck us both. The prospect of fucking her was really appealing, and it would be a low demand job, so we agreed on a date and location. I was to make my own hotel reservations, to stay off the books.

I walked her to her car, in a dimly lit parking area, got in with her, and we spent the next 45 minutes making out, finger fucking toher cumming several timeswith her sucking me off.

To be continued