View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 11:15 PM

Thanked 2,714 Times in 198 Posts

I take it from your reaction that your brother has never seen you naked (at least not recently). Too bad that wrecked your experience.

The odds of running into someone you know at a resort are usually slim; but it does happen. I've ran into a co-worker. In our case it was unavoidable; she walked right up to me and we were face to face by the time we recognized each other. Obviously, the initial reactions were: "OMG it's YOU!" and then "...and you're completely naked!" But we also recognized that there was no turning back and all we could do was accept that we'd been butt naked in front of each other. We actually now hang out naked all the time at the resort.

A lot of people who run into this situation find that it's not as "freaky" as it sounds...after all, they're all there for the same reason and they find a common ground there. But...I get that your relationship with your brother is not in a "place" where you can "cross that line." I think if you discussed it you might find that it's not so scary; but again, I don't know your relationship to your brother.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post: