View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 06:02 AM

Thanked 12,776 Times in 845 Posts

Night Out

I was away on a business trip. My wife had the opportunity to team up with some close friends who were into the swinging scene. I was sort of aware that this link up may have occurred but not sure.

Anyway, our friends came to stay for a few days. Apparently (as I later found out), they had arranged to go to a swinging party and they all agreed to go.

My wife had some pretty sex clothing (stockings, suspenders, high heels, sheer panties and corsets). She was ready for the experience.

The evening started out with a light meal and entertainment. The entertainment was a stripper (female). Following this the group split up into smaller groups and went to rooms on the hotel floor that was dedicated to the event.

She later told me that they went into a room that was covered in mattresses on the floor. There were more men than women (surprise). Two guys focussed on her and soon had her on the floor. Panties were off and things were concentrated on her pussy and dicks in the mouth.

This led on to a number of men fucking her from all angles. She is not a DP sort of girl but fingers and cocks were everywhere. By all accounts she enjoyed the experience.

In the end, the last guy who fucked her agreed to take her home. He had a Rolls Royce. He arranged for her to come to further swinging experiences. More to follow.
Attached Thumbnails
S&J (2).jpg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to traditional For This Useful Post: