View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 08:17 PM

Thanked 5,584 Times in 225 Posts
Default Living Nude Story

HOW I MET MY WIFE

We originally posted this in Oct 2022 but it was removed by the moderator. So we edited it to remove offending references.

I met my wife, Julie, at Samagatuma in June of 1963. Who knew back then that we would still be together and looking forward to our 50th anniversary next year!

Since my parents had made the commitment to family nudism they went to great efforts to befriend like-minded families. They sought out families that had wholesome ideals and attitudes that complimented their own. Our weekends at the Swallows and Samagatuma provided a good opportunity for that and eventually we were able to develop a core of friends from other local nudist families.

Our "home" resort was the Swallows but we occasionally made day trips to other camps. This particular time Mom & Dad decided to make a long weekend camping trip to Samagatuma. As it happened, our tent site was adjacent to a family of 4 that was just moving into the San Diego area. They had two daughters, Becky and Julie. The dad had just landed a teaching job at San Diego State and they were camping there while looking for a place to live in town.

They eventually became very close family friends. We visited each other's homes many times and had countless parties, overnight and weekend sleepovers and visits to nudist resorts over the years

Over those years Julie developed from a skinny young girl into the woman I would marry in 1974. We actually did not start dating until 1969 before I went to college. Later she confessed to have had desires for a couple of years before that. I was just too dumb and naive to take the hints.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post: