View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 01:07 PM

Thanked 1,506 Times in 41 Posts

Sorry for the horrible format. If I can, I'm gonna try to keep this thread current. She's a little sore today (she's actually got them pierced yesterday, but I typed the story last night and finished today). Also, forgot to mention this, we don't swing or share. She's made it clear she wants just me, and likewise for myself. It was funny, we took an edible yesterday and chilled. She realized that now, her nipples will be erect 24/7. I was laughing so hard. Finally after catching my breath, I asked if she was okay with it. She replied, "Oh yah... I just didn't think of it until just now". We're heading to the outlets to waste time. Told her to keep an eye out for clothes that may showcase the piercings. Today, she's wearing a fairy sheer black top with dinosaurs. I still can't stop smiling and she's very loving. I think it's setting in that she did this for me and it's made me so excited and happy, which in turn has her smiling and bashful. I'm wanting to take suggestions for clothing and things we should do.
Attached Thumbnails
20220315_143850_compress10.jpg  
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to mrjune For This Useful Post: