View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 06:54 PM

Thanked 75,583 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Justine Lord - The Saint (1963)

I hadn't originally planned to add another video on here (I concentrate now on my Y tube channel for these), but burger1701's upload of Justine Lord on his "Random TV/dvd cap" thread and mention of her as his favourite Saint girl from the 1960's got me remembering that I had a video of my own of her waiting to be uploaded. So here it is, from Series 2, episode 14 of The Saint (titled The Bunco Artists) from 1963. Justine and The Saint himself Simon Templar (played by Roger Moore) are in France hoping to swindle a couple of con artists who tricked her aunt out of the church funds. In this scene they are posing as a Texan and French girl who understands no English and lounge on the beach waiting for one of them, Louise Collins, to turn up. When she does, Roger is quick to send Justine on her way to get drinks, giving her bum a pat to encourage her off - not that she looks chuffed about it! There's an amusing moment when Collins is spotted, and Justine tries to look natural by reading a magazine, only for Roger to spot it and whip it away from her. "French fillies don't read the Tatler," he tells her. I bet in some quarters they do! The episode itself was broadcast on December 19th 1963 - 59 years ago!

Oh, and as for burger1701's thread, you can find it here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=1258. It has what looks like Justine's nude scene in The Saint - different episode, I may add. She was in a lot of them!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (773).jpg   Screenshot (774).jpg  

Screenshot (775).jpg   Screenshot (776).jpg  

Screenshot (778).jpg   Screenshot (779).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Saint - Justine Lord (1963)_mpeg2video.mpg (13.07 MB, 32 views)
Streaming Videos