Thread: [Links to Fictional Stories] Additional Reading
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
This was a while back, and I'd frankly forgotten about it. I remember it freaking me out, because I felt like it was so off base to my intent and what I thought my words read as. I'm glad there was no follow up as far as I recall, though I've definitely expanded to include more body shame kink type stuff. It was never limited to the small breast embarrassment, that's just what inspired these stories to start with, from my own real life experiences with beautiful, insecure women.
Yup that's exactly what happened to me. My characters were simply small-bodied fantasy races in a fantasy world, and everything about their looks, development, mentality, biology, chronology, and societal roles said "these are adults by IRL standards." Yet Gene.sis and Friedman insisted my characters were children and wouldn't listen to any single argument or counterpoint about it, even when I quoted the very rules they wrote and I had followed to the letter and spirit. It was just surreal how they were willing to say literally anything, no matter how gross or disturbing, to gaslight me as having written CP. It was like they desperately wanted my writing to be CP and at one point they tried to justify it by explaining puberty to a woman they knew was in her 30s and... I mean, I'm no feminist, but the term "mansplaining" comes to mind. XD

I admit while I've never personally met a flat-chested woman who was insecure about it, this might just be sample size on my part. I'm a petite, flat-chested, and short woman who has always been confident enough that I don't mind being seen nude and I always got a ton of positive attention from guys for it while my busty friends were always left dateless and shamed for their well-endowed nature. But I also was like one of the few girls in my high school who actually wasn't busty so it's clear that I just lived in an area with a higher breast size average.

Lately I've been dabbling more in large breast shaming and large dick shaming in my stories, especially since I've found creative ways to make them cause or extend exposure via clothes not being large enough for their assets and makeshift clothing being inadequate to cover all they've got. I've also discovered a fun thing where a relatively scrawny guy with a disproportionately large dick might get lightheaded when all the blood goes to it so I've had fun using that in such stories. There's also potential stealth to consider. If a woman is sneaking through the neighborhood nude, a petite and flat-chested girl is more likely to be able to squeaze through a tight space or hide in a smaller location than a woman who's more voluptuous and busty.

Admittedly though as much as I will sing the failings of Friedman and warn people about just how much he mismanages his site, unfairly enforces his rules, and abuses his authority... I'd still come back if he just changed his mind about shadowbanning me. I had a lot of fun writing on that site and the format was perfect for my ADHD and extroversion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
That's it, but if I remember correctly, the club becomes co-ed at least one day a week. Not sure but don't the ladies on the co-ed days want to go nude?

I agree most of these stories are poorly written, but the general theme is what makes them exciting. I prefer CMNF stories, but some CFNM stories are also interesting.

Speaking about other CFNM stories, I recall reading a couple of stories by a person who called himself Barney. Was he European? Stories about him stripping in front of Betty or Veronica. Some stories she was the naked one. I have tried searching for them to reread, but no luck.
Either one of us is misremembering or this was a different story, a sequel, or an edited version that added more because I don't remember any co-ed day of the week at all and I would think I would since my consternation with it was the egregiously extreme commitment to women not getting naked. And this is a particularly sensitive issue with me because while I like both CFNM and CMNF, I actually have different preferences for them (and I only ever am in the mood for one, not the other).

None of this is criticism for the kink, mind! Just my preference for CFNM/CMNF works I consume and enjoy. Oh, and I'm not sure if you misread and I was unclear, but when I complained about writing quality, I was referring to the story you were asking about, not this genre in general.

See, for CMNF, I prefer total one-sided nudity. When another girl stumbles upon her naked and winds up naked as well, I actually don't like that. I prefer she stay the only one naked because I enjoy the contrast of nude to many being clothed and I enjoy the enhanced vulnerability or brazenness she expresses because of this. When another girl gets involved, I find it more appealing to me if she's teasing the nude girl rather than getting roped into the exposure.

Whereas with CFNM I tend to find that too many works go way too far into extremes with abuse and misandrist unfairness even if it means portraying the male protagonist as a doormat and all the female characters as sociopaths (I think such stories have every right to exist, but I don't personally enjoy or prefer them). So I like it when the girls aren't prudes who deny him any skin. Granted, I know them getting nude defeats the purpose of CFNM, but I enjoy when one of the girls is willing to flash the naked guy or gets topless while he's nude.

I suppose part of it is that I'm a woman (and thus not the male target audience) and a domme, so my experience in BDSM and my mentality as a dominant means I can't vicariously relate to the nude male's situation since I'm not a submissive and I can't relate to the women in such stories since I'm not a rapist. So I prefer a more gentle take on CFNM.

I also have trouble relating to SPH becuase, in addition to the issue of women too-often being portrayed as sociopaths in many of these stories, caring about penis size is more of a guy thing. Like, as odd as it sounds, us girls just don't care about penis size as much as guys do. In fact, I actually prefer small penises over large ones. They're more comfortable, safer, and a big one is like an expensive sports car: Flashy yet impractical and intimidating. The vageej has a limited capacity after all. XD

Overall I'd say that while I like CMNF more, I'm actually less picky about CFNM and consume more of it since it's easier to find.