View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 09:22 PM

Our introduction to the nudist lifestyle began on our honeymoon cruise back when Carnival still had a topless deck. We didn’t join in, but the seed was planted. Then 5 years later we were on a cruise that stopped in St. Martin. We did an island highlights tour that stopped at the butterfly farm near Orient Beach. Someone pointed and mentioned it was a nude beach… the seed started growing. It took 10 more years, including a couple of additional cruises stopping in St. Martin before I asked Mrs. NoShoCo if she would go to the nude beach in St. Martin. We had recently gotten a new digital camera and had been taking nude pictures of each other, so we were getting more comfortable without clothes.

We booked a long weekend at Club Orient nudist resort and got our introduction to social nudity while checking in when a nude man stopped by the front desk to get new towels. At this point we knew things were getting real. We got our room key and went to our mini suite. I was unpacking our stuff when I looked out the sliding glass door and saw Mrs. NoShoCo was already nude out on the patio! I stripped and joined her. We decided to head down to the beach and I had my towel hanging way down in front doing my best Inspector Clouseau imitation when he was at a nudist resort in one of the Pink Panther movies. We didn’t see anyone around the resort and were starting to think we were the only ones there. Then we got to the beach itself and found everyone… it was happy hour so everyone was in line at the Perch bar for 2-for-1 drinks. We joined them and eventually I readjusted my towel to hang equally in front and back. It sucks that Club Orient was destroyed in Hurricane Irma and still hasn’t been rebuilt. That was 10 years ago and we haven’t looked back.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NoShoCo For This Useful Post: