View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 04:35 PM

Thanked 59,031 Times in 2,260 Posts

The next day was the day to do a "shoot" for the girls. I talked them into doing a normal shoot, as I don't normally start out with the expectation of getting them naked and fucking them. I had already done that with Denise and Nancy, but figured that they would like to see the normal treatment.
So, I had them pick out some outfits, and we went off to have lunch (with pictures), go to the library (with pictures), go to some public areas in the city (with pictures). I even took them out to a nice place for dinner (with pictures).

However, twice during the day we came back to Denise's place, nominally to pick up more outfits, but really because we were all horney and wanted to fuck, and they wanted to do a little lezzie time too. In the end we pretty well reprised the evening before, blowjob, pussy licking, fucking, anal......I must admit that by the time of the anal action, where I had cum 12 times in 24 hours, that I was working to keep my cock going.....every college photographer should have such problems, right?
Attached Thumbnails
perkey blonde hot milf shows them to me.jpg   nancy pulls it open.jpg  

perkey denise out at a party.jpg   perkey nancy with and without clothes.jpg  

denise  from behind.jpg   dinese blows a big headed cock.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: