View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 09:38 PM

Thanked 59,347 Times in 2,273 Posts

Her best friend was Nancy, an apple cheeked curvy blonde. I had net her a coupke of times, bu other than the generic thout that I'd like to fuck her, didn't have a strong impression of her.

She came over, dressed very casually, very sjort cut off jeans and a low cut white top. With two minutes of her sitting down across from us, I had seen up the leg of her shorts enought to know that she wasn't wearing panties, was?shave and was rather lippy (denise has pretty much an innie pussy), and had round tits nice mipples.

We made conversation over the first glass of wine. Denise had a minni skirt on, no panties and still had a wet pussy from our fucking that agtermoon, giving her her first orgasm from fucking, sitting in my lap facing me, although there had been a long oral buildup and some anal probing with my finger. She sat next to me her hand stroking up and down my thigh, causing my didc to rise ( very evident in my running shorts), my hand high on her thigh, where Nancy could doubtless see her red furred pusu. Nancy's eyes began going back and forth between my didl and Dinese's pussy.

Denise went to get second glasses of wine and Nancy shifted position so I could clearly see her pussy, and I adjusted positions so the she could more clearly see the shape of my cock tentng in my shorts. She mentioned that she heard that I was a photographer, and that I was "quite good" and had left one of her friends "very satisfied" it was clear that the must have known that more than a few of my shoots ended with sex. I tried to keep it light, by saying that I hoped my clients eere happy, were repeat customers and referred me to friends and family.....big smie and a wink, as I adjusted my package and she clearly reached up to cup her boob through her blouse.

About this tine Dinese came with another glass of wine, looked at the situation, and remarked that we seemed to be getting along. Nancy, remember the conversation we had thr other day, when Sue told us about the pjotogrspger took really good pictures, the she fucked him blind. Nancy looked at me, tjen at my tented cock. Denise continued that we discudsed do a shoot together, and maybe fucking him together? Well, this is the guy. I haven't done a shoit with him. but I've fucked him, done oral, done anal, and shared another couple with him, and as I'e always wanted to fuck you, I propos doing him together, tonight, then let him take pictures of us fucking each other tomorrow, and fucking us again

Nancy sort of blished, pur her hands to her face, to her boobs, then to her crotch, where she very clearly slid her finger into her pussy, the to her mouth. Oh my god, I'm soaking wet

To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: