View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 11:21 AM

Thanked 75,446 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Sarah Brightman - I Lost My Heart To a Starship Trooper (1978)

My last post on this thread before I look in again (hopefully Xmas, depending how things go), and today is a music video from 1978 involving the dance group Hot Gossip, with group member Sarah Brightman (you know, warbler who married Andrew Lloyd Webber/Phantom of the Opera, etc) singing a great song called "I Lost my Heart to a Starship Trooper." This video is unedited, like the last video I posted, mainly because I'd hate to ruin a great song with edits in it. But I have posted it in here because at 2:40 in one of the backing male dancers clearly puts his hand on Sarah Brightman's bum during the number as she leans up against him (see pics 5-6)! Not that I can blame him, as she - and the dancers - look hot in their outfits, but I can't imagine that being scripted in the final routine! And there a lot to enjoy, as Sarah and Hot Gossip wear skimpy - and at times somewhat see through - costumes, while some of the lyrics are intriguing. One such goes "Your intentions are known, they've found out at last. So if you're gonna take me, please make it fast. Touch me, feel me, do what you will. I want to feel that galactic thrill." If you've never heard it, check it out - if not for the groping dancer, then just enjoy the music, girls and skimpy costumes!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (7413).jpg   Screenshot (7404).jpg  

Screenshot (7405).jpg   Screenshot (7406).jpg  

Screenshot (7408).jpg   Screenshot (7411).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1aI Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper (1978) grope video_mpeg2video.mpg (96.63 MB, 76 views)
Streaming Videos