View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 09:01 AM

Thanked 139,514 Times in 5,699 Posts
Default Not a BJ Lady

Mrs never liked giving blowjobs. We started dating our senior year of high school. Didn’t take too long before she put my hands on her perfect B-cups the first time. We steamed up the car windows frequently with heavy petting but she wanted to wait on the sex part. She loved dry humping in her panties, rubbing on my hardon under my blue jeans.

Occasionally we got naked in her bed. She would spin around and ride my tongue but her oral relationship with my cock was more like nuzzling the base and balls. She said she didn’t like the taste of my precum, which I don’t think really has any taste. I can’t really recall any times where she actually put my lips around my cock and sucked it like a popsicle. Finally began having sex the night before I turned 20.

We dated for six years until we both graduated from college and got married. Sex quickly turned routine. Me eating her out didn’t last long. BJs never started up. “We don’t have to do those things anymore.” That’s why I’m obsessed in seeing others indulge. Living vicariously, I guess. Married 36 years now. Waiting for the end of time. 😩