View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 02:23 PM

Thanked 59,093 Times in 2,262 Posts

Eveantually, we figured it was time to get out of the sun. Sue also had a business call in about 90 minutes, so she said “lets go back to my hotel, clean up, let me take my call, and we can get something to eat”. I was more than agreeable, especially if that involved eating her. Her hotel was just 50 yards from where we were “sunning”, and I expect that some of the hotel guests had enjoyed a nice x-rated version of looking at the beach that afternoon. We got up, I pulled my shorts back on, although still with a bit of a tent, Sue put her bikini bottoms on and the coverall that had “blown my way”, leading to my getting “blown”. We picked up the blanket and the small cooler, we put our arms around each others waists, well both of us actually grabbed the ass of the other, and headed toward the hotel. We got to the hotel, and the doorman gave us a big smile and asked if the had “enjoyed the beach”, clearly he had seen some of the action, which led to big smiles all around. The doorman was looking back and forth between Sues top, which covered her braless tits, and was almost certainly transparent with the sunny beach behind her, and the obvious tent in my shorts. He said “sure looks like you folks had a good day at the beach”. Sue said “we sure did” and reached down to grab my cock. In the interim, the front of her coverup came open, letting her right nipple poke out. “ I find the beach so exciting, do you?” To which the doorman smiled broadly, adjusted his package, and said “it certainly has it’s better points, ones that are rather exciting”, don’t you think sir”. I said it certainly did, and slid my hand up from her bottom, under the back her coverup, and pulled it more widely open as I cupped her right tit, and pinched the nipple, stopping for almost a minute at the door to give him a good look. Knowing that “being exciting” was what Sue needed, I gave the doorman time to have a good look, and actually pushed Sue a little into him as we passed, so that her nipple touched his arm and her hand passed across his package, which was definitely pitching a tent. He said, “oh my, oh my, best day at work in a long, long time”.
We made it through the lobby and got on the elevator and headed up. She turned to me, put her arms around me and said, “what are you doing? I could feel that his cock was hard?” I replied “just showing you that a lot of guys find you exciting. That guy was probably only 20 years old, I’ll bet he can cum all night”. She reached down, grabbed by cock, and said, “well can you cum again?” I replied, “well, I might just be UP for it, but what I really want to know is what that tight little pussy tastes like”. We got to the room, dropped the cooler and towel off, stripped each other and headed for the shower, after all we were hot, sandy, and had a good bit of cum on us.
In the shower, we were quickly all over each other, kissing and touching and rubbing. She looked down and said, “well, it looks like someone is UP for it again, and then began to wash each other, soap and shampoo, and hands wandering everywhere. I slid my finger into her slit, as she jerked my cock. I pulled her to me, began to kiss her deeply, as my hands wandered over her butt, and then into the crack of her ass. I probed a little deeper into her crack, and found the little rosebud of her asshole. I said, “well, I know you can suck well, and swallow, and can fuck well, and cum pretty hard and pretty often, and seem to like both. How do you feel about your ass?” She wiggled her ass back toward my hand, allowing the tip of my finger to penetrate her anus, and said “well, in principle I’m in favor of it. I really like a finger or thumb back there during fucking, I have a butt plug that I like to use, and I cum pretty hard when someone who knows what they are doing plays back there, and as you’ve seen, I cum pretty hard with the right stimulation. But, my hubby would cum before he ever really got it in, he had the same problem in my pussy too. In fact, I’ve cum more just this afternoon with you than I did In the last 5 years with hubby. And in the few :adventures” I’ve had, the guys were either too big or too rough to make butt sex very pleasing. So, I’m as close to an anal virgin as one can be, but I’m willing to learn. You’re pretty big, but if you are as good with anal as you are with fucking in the ocean, I’d be willing to let you (for real) take my anal cherry. With that, I reached further down, so I could slide me middle finger even deeper into her butt, kissed her even harder and began to stroke in and out of her ass. After only a couple of minutes she stiffened up, began saying “oh god, oh god, oh god, I need your cock in my ass”. We were already well soaped up, so she was well lubricated, and I had her prepared, so I turned her around in the shower, put her hands on the ledge of the shower, pulled her ass back toward me and slid my cock toward her butthole. I slid easily into the opening, then felt the resistance that an ass normally provides., and began to exert steady, but fairly gentle pressure, as I leaned forward and began to kiss her neck. Over the next 60 seconds or so, her anus began to relax and my cock began to slide into her. I just kept steady pressure until I “popped” into her butt, all the way up to the full length of my cock.
With my free hand, I reached down to rub her clitty, and asked “how does that feel? Do you like it?” She replied “oh god, oh god, it’s so full, but it feels good. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, but slowly until I get used to it.” I put my hands on her hips, to help me guide the motion, and began, gently, to thrust into her butt. As I did so, she put both hands on the ledge of the shower, and pushed her hips back toward me. After only a minute, she started saying “oh god, oh god, that feels good, fuck me deeper, fuck me harder, oh fuck, oh god, fuck my ass, it feels so good, all of this with the volume of her voice rising. Then her legs began to shudder, then her back, then her arms which were holding her off the ledge, “oh shit, oh shit, I’m cumming, I’m cumming” And with that, I could feel her ass begin to clinch my cock, as he vocalizations ended and she just went to ragged breathing and, despite already having cum 4 times that afternoon, my cum exploded out of my cock, filling her butt.
It took a few minutes for our orgasms to resolve, and for her to have a little secondary one. We slowly disengaged, dried each other off, and I led her, still on shaking legs, to the bed. I pulled her to me, kissed her deeply, and said “how did that feel”. Oh my fucking god, that was the hardest and longest I’ve ever cum in my life, and the time before that was with you in the ocean. Now I know why people like butt sex. You definitely got my anal cherry. Can we do that again?” With that we both drifted off to sleep, but with an alarm set for 30 min so she could make her call.
Attached Thumbnails
sue butt sex.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: