View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 12:39 PM

Default Great story

Love reading this story. Sorry it became toxic for you gf. Did she explain why it became toxic? What happened? Just curious.
Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaalsl View Post
As I told I tried to get more info about that ight by my gf and by Jane but they were not very open to details. I only know my gf fucked the three guys in front of Jane and Jane had some actions with the guys too. I tried to investigate if the girls payed together but I got an elusive no. I'd like to think they exchanged some touches and kisses...

Anyway, Jane pushed m gf to tell me what happened the next days. My gf enjoyed so much that big dick that she called the first guy just two days after that night to meet him again. He invited her for dinner at his house. She arrived and found the guy with his roommates. My gf told me they were wearing sport pants without underwear because she could see the shape of their dicks. My gf was well dressed, with make up and ready to go out but the guys told her to relax and enjoy the night at home. My gf removed her high heels and they had dinner with a some beers.

Than they moved to the couch to watch some Netflix. I asked her how she managed her skirt. She told me she removed it before moving to the couch and on the couch one of the guys removed her panties too. She didn't complain and she fucked again the three guys. She didn't give me more details.

Jane asked her to explain the deal she had with the guys. My gf was not happy to tell me but she could not avoid to tell it. The deal was she had to be bottomless every time at their house.

She met the guys every two days for a month. Then the relationship with them was getting toxic and she stopped meeting them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigperm For This Useful Post: