View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 05:57 AM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 44 Posts
Default blacked

My gf has a family with many problems and her young life was instable... this instability turned her in a sl*t when she was 18-24. Later she fixed her life coming back to normality and she met me. Now she is more stable and we love to follow our sexual fantasies.

She is not very open on her past but her friend Jane loves to embarrass her telling me story about their past. We had dinner together, alcohol was doing her job and Jane started telling me this story about my gf. At the beginning she was reluctant to tell it so it was mostly told by Jane. Then my gf saw my interest and completed the story.

It was a summer weekend and they were out clubbing with friends. During the night my gf and Jane danced with a group of 3 black guys. My gf was very attracted by one of them and she had "her ass bouncing on his bulge for hours" (this is the description from Jane). Jane danced with him too and confirmed he was very big. After a while the boys invited the girls to their house. They were flatmates. Jane was didn't want to go but my gf accepted so she left the club with the boy she was dancing. The other 2 guys and Jane kept dancing at the club.

Jane and my gf have an agreement to come back home together for safety. After several hours, it was sunrise and my gf was not back to the club so Jane went with the guys their home to see if she was still there. Jane told me my gf was there and she was very laud fucking when they entered. My gf and the boy were in their room with closed door so they didn't listen the other coming in. Jane and the guys went to the living room to have a drink listening the other two fucking. After half an hour my gf and boy come out to the room to drink some water. The boy was naked with his dick bouncing between his legs and my gf had a tshirt just covering half of her ass and her pubes. The guys cheered them for the good fucking. The boy rised his hands as for victory and my gf was smiling trying to cover her pussy pushing the tshirt. My gf explained Jane was sit on lap of one guy with her skirt up to her hips and her tits out.

Jane told my gf was not able to cover and her slit was in view for everyone. One of the guys asked her if her pussy was ok. My gf said she was happy but a little sored. The guy pushed her to show her pussy and with the surprised of everyone she put one leg on the couch and showed her red used and stretched pussy to everyone. The third guy dove to her to lick her pussy. No one complain.

My gf and Jane stopped the story here closing with "we left the house two hours later".
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to skaalsl For This Useful Post: