Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] The funniest things...
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 08:59 AM

Thanked 4,118 Times in 416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
[SIZE="3"]

BUT the problem was, (believe it or not, it was a problem), ALL she wanted 24/7 was sex sex sex and more sex...
At first I thought it was humorous, but it turned out to be burdenous
I hear ya. My experience was a little different, but along the same lines - an ex was addicted to my old fella. She'd constantly want to play with it, touch it, stare at it, suck it, pull it, slap it against her or my body etc. All of this made her extremely amused. She literally saw it as her plaything. I'm not joking. It was hilarious until it wasn't.

She'd often thrust her hand down my pants on crowded trains and hold on to it and then just smile and look into my eyes. Of course if we went to the cinema her hand was on it for the vast majority of the flick. If we played video games, she give up immediately and say she had a better game to play and that was to suck me off until I came while I played the game. A few times she wanted to see how long I could keep it inside her hard (without moving).

Probably the most out there thing she did was she rubbed my todger on her face before leaving my place to go home on the train. Obviously wanted my smell on her. That happened a couple of times. I'd now put it down to pheromones and mine absolutely kicking her into overdrive.

Luckily this all happened when i was young so the old fella was pretty spritely, but like you, it just got tiring. You can have too much of a good thing! Yeah, she had the crazy eyes.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post: