Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Turned on when another guy sees your wife/gf topless or nude
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 12:25 AM

Thanked 5,818 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost_There View Post
In the summer my wife walks around almost nude, braless where when she bends down her boobs are clearly visible to everyone, when at the beach she wears bikinis that are basically strings, where only her nipples and the crack of her butt are covered. I'm sure she's made a lot of guys hard that way, because I've seen them staring at her. Yes, it turns me on immensely.

What turned me on the most was when I had her pics on here a long time ago and some guys, who were very respectful and polite, told me how much she turned them on and how hard she made them, and some sent me pics of their hardons. To see those guys so stiff from looking at her naked body made me so hard that I couldn't stand it and I'd always have to jack off. I'd also fantasize about how each dick would look going in and out of her vagina, how she would react to being fucked by each one, how she'd close her eyes and moan as they went in and out of her. It's making me hot now just thinking about it
Same here. Seeing them hard for her, and wanting in her, got me worked up and hard. Like you, it still does remembering.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: