View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 10:22 AM

Default College times

My wife had one of her college friends who was in our area on business stay with us a couple of days before she had to leave. They spent a lot of time reliving their college days and drinking wine. I found some of the stories humorous but most I guess it was a case of "you had to be there".

It wasn't until a couple of bottles of wine were consumed before it became more interesting. There was the typical "do you remember so and so?" then her friend brought up a guy"s name that had apparently become big in the tech business. I could tell by my wife's reaction there must be a good story. Her friend laughed as my wife blushed and said to my wife "that was some research paper you did!".

That is when I started asking questions and her friend acted surprised I hadn't heard about it and started to relay what happened when my wife interrupted her and took over telling me the story. It was her first year of college and she got wrapped up in the party life and let her class work suffer.

Then it came time for a big research paper to be submitted and she had not come close to completing one. She was getting desperate when she was introduced to this guy who was known to do all kinds of papers for people in exchange for cash or pot. She described him as not being attractive at all and kind of nerdy. She asked him if he could help her as time was running out. She was working at a fast food place and offered him free food whenever she was working as she had no money of drugs to offer.

He said he would consider it and would email her back. A day later and he sent her a message that stunned her, he wanted to have sex with her in return for the paper. She immediately told him no way but he counter offered that if she would let him see her naked and get him off in some way. She was in a spot and agreed to do it.

She went to his dorm room a couple of days later dreading what was about to happen. He had his computer on with the research paper ready on the screen. He told her she could look it over first but he wouldn't print it out until she did her part. While she read it she seen him fumbling around with a camera and feared he was planning to take pictures.

The paper was what she needed and it was time to get her part over with as quickly as possible. She undressed as he sat on a couch with camera in hand. She told him she wouldn't finish if he took pictures with her face shown and he readily agreed. She said he was shaking so bad that the pictures probably were blurry anyway.

When he put the camera down he stood up and dropped his pants and underwear revealing his erection to her. He wanted her to suck him off but she got him to agree to a hand job as he groped her. She said he came within seconds.

I was glad her friend had got her to relive the event as I think about her doing this guy for a research paper. Many other stories were told over those two days but that one really got me going
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to scott794 For This Useful Post: