Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 09:05 AM

Default Girl in class stuffing her bra

So over the years, I have seen countless nipples or almost seen nipples due to the phenomenon that is the padded bra gap. I have so many stories, but one stands out that is a bit unique that is worth mentioning. I will likely share the other stories sometime soon if this thread is kept alive.

Anyway, a bit of context for the story; so I am in my final year of high school, and the senior school girls uniforms had a bit of a flaw - the shirts were white button up, with surprisingly low necklines. The white fabric basically acted as a light box when getting a quick glimpse down an unsuspecting classmate's shirt. Surely some of the girls knew right? Apparently not as I saw down pretty much every chick in my grade's top over my final three years, and a few little nip slips also.

So I often sat next to this nerdy chick - let's call her Emelia. She had a pretty nice figure, she wasn't unnatractive, brown hair, blue eyes, very pale fair skin. Her boobs probably around a small C, though not much of a butt. So I had gotten numerous glimpses down her top, it was easy sitting next to her on her left (the optimal viewing angle for button gaps for those in the know!) but her bra always clung stubbornly to her chest, never any gapping. I could tell it was a push up of some sort as her boobs were really firm - even for an 18 year old.

So anyway, I am sitting in history class on a dreary Tuesday arvo, the teacher is droning on about something uninteresting, and I turned to Emelia to crack a quick joke, when I noticed something. She had a new bra on - pale pink with stitching on the top, and it was slightly different in size - bigger. There was the thinnest slivers of a gap at the top of the cup, and my heart was racing. I quickly made sure nobody was looking - not hard as we were in the back row - and then glanced down again. Still the same...

Then, she reached forward to her pencil case slightly, causing her bra to gape open slightly. millimetre by millimetre, it caved away from her flesh. And then I saw something a bit unusual. Was that... toilet paper?

Fuck. She doesn't fill out her bra properly after all!

I then noticed something that made my heart skip a beat. It was the way the edge of her very round little breast was pushed up by the toilet paper - a very small, pale pink shape, capped with the tiniest cutest point I have ever seen - Emelia's right nipple. It literally sat so high up as the toilet paper was pushing her boobs right up to the top of her bra - skilful stuffing, had me fooled for ages... but this one slip up (literally) was all it took. I almost lost control right there, but no, I had to remain composed. I then looked back to the front, I was probably so red in the face, I had the biggest boner ever, but no, she hadn't noticed... of course not, this was all in the space of about 3 seconds.

The rest of that lesson - it was a double, so ran an hour and a half - I watched in awe as the cutest nipple I have ever seen played peek-a-boo - pushed up by a very shy girl's attempts to look prettier... there was something so sexy about her insecurity. She still had lovely lovely boobs, they just weren't as big as she made them out to be, which made sense as the proportions to her small bottom didn't quite add up.

Anyway, I didn't get to see her nipple again, and the following day, I noticed she had a safety pin holding her shirt together - perhaps she saw me looking at some point... maybe she discovered how nipslip-prone her stuffed bra was bending over or leaning in the mirror at home or something (I almost lose it just thinking about it)... either way, she was wayyy more cautious. I think she did have a crush on me, as was so flirty looking back, but I stupidly didn't act on it. She definitely didn't want me to see what I saw though, which is why the loose-bra nipslip is the holey grail in my book. There's something about her not knowing I stole a hidden glimpse irresistible. And no, I did not make this up, I am just a very descriptive writer with a keen memory.

Attached is not her, but pretty much what I saw, very tiny and perfect, and inadvertently exposed, just to me.
Attached Thumbnails
What I saw.jpg   What I saw 2.jpg  

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to bobdawbo For This Useful Post: