View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 07:27 PM

I only have one sister in law. She has a good body but is opinionated and annoying. She must be the centre of attention and shows a huge amount of cleavage or wears a very short skirt so that guys look. I have tended to not play her game because she is so annoying.

A long time ago she came to stay to help with the kids when my wife had to go into hospital for a few nights. First night was OK, I stayed friendly but she did get on my nerves. She changed into a short dressing gown and was wearing a short cotton nightie and my eyes did wander but I think I was just too fed up of her to really pay attention.

My wife’s procedure had gone well and we were more relaxed on the second day. The kids had gone to bed and we had food and opened a bottle of wine. She again changed into the same dressing gown and another short nightie. We quickly finished the bottle and I opened a second one. We were opposite each other and her dressing gown and nightie had ridden completely up and her entire thigh was exposed up to her hip. There was no sign of underwear.

By now, I was looking more and she noticed. Instead of covering up she stayed the same and looked at me looking. I was in boxers and a dressing gown and my boner was obvious.

She stared at my boner (covered by boxers and dressing gown but the tent was visible) and I stared at her legs and she asked for more wine. I poured it and my bulge was inches from her face and I sat down. She said, do you find me attractive and I said of course I do you are beautiful. She said your cock seems to think so but I know they have a mind of their own and so I thought I would check.

I laughed and said sorry and she said don’t be. I am taking it as a compliment. I said I have always liked your body and I look forward to holidays together (she always goes topless at the beach). She laughed and said I had noticed. I like you looking. At that she said you have seen my boobs but I have not seen you naked. Show me your body and I will show you mine.

So I did. I took of my boxers and dressing gown and she took off her dressing gown and nightie. We were both naked. She looked good. I told her how good she looked and raved about how fit she was and said can I touch. She said touch yes but nothing more, I have never cheated on my husband and I am not going to with my brother in law.

I caressed her boobs, kissed her neck told her how beautiful she was and things became steamy. No sex but about 2 hours of kissing and caressing all over. She climaxed about 5 times from my fingers (would not let me go down on her) and I spurted on her boobs twice. No intercourse or oral just kissing and roaming hands.

We went to our separate beds and in the morning she said she could not remember anything after the meal and were we late to bed? The next day my wife came home and nothing was said or repeated to this day.

She still flashes cleavage or plenty of leg and still goes topless on holiday but has never referred to that night or flirted since.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to stockinglover21 For This Useful Post: