View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 10:46 PM

Thanked 2,804 Times in 212 Posts

Taught her how not to be a starfish. When we met in college my wife had a handful or so of partners before me. Several jock rowers that were mostly full of themselves starting is HS and into her freshman year of college and a football player. Moving on to a liberal arts upperclassman cruising the frosh bait. And finally, a bible thumping Christian Crusades for Christ peer. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being a conservative Christian male, as that described me to a point.

From me she learned that she too was supposed to and could have an orgasm during sex, something she says never happened before me.
Intercourse can last more than five minutes.
She learned that she is multi-orgasmic, that coitus is a lot more fun if there is foreplay and she gets lubed up.
She found out that performing oral sex can be fun and empowering, and now enjoys giving a blowjob.
Foreplay can be just as good and even better than sex at times.
I helped her to deepthroat, and play with the glans, shaft, balls and perineum. She has never really gotten into rimming although it does occur when she has been drinking.

She has gotten into sheer bikinis to excite me as visual foreplay.
And more into revealing clothing like burnout tees and tops to let her nipples pop.
Yoga tights and short a size too small, to accentuate the toe.
And other clothing that might give some peek-a-boo action.

And sex in risqué locations with people around.
Personal portable cabana on the beach next to an amusement park.
Near the boardwalk.
Resort pool at night with other couples around. Late night at the resort next to the pool. And the open space between the condos at the resort.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post: