View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 09:27 AM

Default Highly Strung

Wifes Work Colleague. Been swiftly ditched by her 3-year-live-in Boyfriend when Uni Finished. Spotted sunbathing topless in her back-garden by an Itinerant Roof Repairer. "Gerr e'm Off!" he demanded. "You First!" she chanted. He did, his cock almost as thick as her wrist and hanging half-way to his knee. The biggest she'd ever seen! "You had better come down here!" she called. Quickly pregnant, and married, their off-spring took-after Non-Sophisticated Father! But she wanted an Educated Child! So she settled for "Careful-In-House-Big-Cock" whilst seeking a suitable, Degree Qualified, Mate for "Precise-One-Night-Stands".

We called at her house. Her Hubby being out, my wife went upstairs to entertain their toddler. I walked into the kitchen. Highly Strung was sat faking sleep, her bikini top ditched, her legs splayed wide apart. I fled when I heard my wife on the stairs, preventing me from further enhancing the situation.

Meanwhile, a New Work Colleague had arrived and a "relationship", involving the New Hubby, and Family Meals taken at Local Restraunts, speedily established. Quickly followed by a "suitable" Child !
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post: