Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 03:15 PM

It has been a long time since I last got a nice, successful downblouse, but I simply got two at the same crowded store while shopping for Christmas. I was looking for a dress for my wife when a cute brunette saleswoman offered to help. She was in her mid-20s, had a pretty figure and was wearing a pale-yellow dress that showed a generous cleavage between her breasts. It was a bit oversized dress, creating a gap around her boobs, and obviously there was no bra. When I asked about the price of the dress I wanted to buy, she bent over a little in front of a price terminal, I stood beside her in the correct angle to see her right tit: she was tanned, had a B-cup breast with a light brown nipple. She was too busy helping other customers, so she looked careless to worry about her wardrobe malfunction.

Meanwhile, I was watching another pretty saleswoman with also a nice cleavage: she had a paler skin than the first one, also brunette, about same age, a little shorter and had larger boobs, probably a full C-cup. She was wearing a white low-cut blouse. She bent over while helping a female customer and, although it was a great view, since her blouse was tight, there was no nipple showing. But a couple of minutes later, while I was waiting my original saleswoman to bring a different size dress, this other saleswoman took her client to the dressing room area and when she came back, just as she walked in front of me, she pulled her white blouse forward and then up, her strapless red bra came together, and for no more than a second, her left nipple was visible, before finally adjusting her clothes. It was a large boob, with small dark nipple and a large areola.

In the end of the story, my original saleswoman returned with the new dress, and we went to the counter. There were many occasions, while she was bent over, picking some stuff, swiping my credit card and gift wrapping the dress, her nipples became visible. So, I could see one or another of her beautiful, tanned tits, especially her right one, given the position I stood. At one time, she bent over in my front, and I could see all the way to her stomach. And I don’t think she did on purpose, she just looked careless because she was so busy, and I was the only man inside a small shop with a lot of female customers. It was great! I was pleased with two cute young girls showing their tits unintentionally.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ChrSld For This Useful Post: