Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 07:15 AM

I shared this story someplace before but it's been years since then and worth repeating. My wife is a small a-cup which is fine with me. My favorite is a small boob topped by a nice hard nipple. Our neighbor is also a small a-cup. We have joked that between the two of them they would not make a b-cup. The neighbors have dogs which I love to spend time with. I sometimes go to their house to visit with the dogs out in the yard. Linda, the neighbor, will join us. Linda has an athletically toned body with those small boobs that I adore. While playing with the dogs, she will often bend over to pet them, play tug of war, or pick up a toy. She seldom wears a bra and I always get a clear view of her beautiful boobs while looking down the front of her top. I've been told that women know what they're showing. Accidents happen but most of the time if it's on display they're doing it on purpose. Now back to my wife Tina. Her passion is gardening. She will spend long periods of time in her garden wearing cut off shorts, loose fitting top, and no bra. She shares her love for gardening with Linda's husband, Tom. Tom will spend time with Tina in the garden. I'm sure they really do enjoy gardening but he's also checking out my wife's little tits which are on display as she bends over. She also gets sweaty and her nipples poke through the material of her top. While I'm checking out Tom's wife's tits, he's checking out my wife's tits. When it really gets funny is when Tom and I pass each other while walking back to our own home. We've never really talked about it but exchange sly smiles.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi123 For This Useful Post: