View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 11:19 AM

Default That's my gal!

We go away for a long weekend in the city. It’s a poor weekend for weather so we spend most of the time in bed, grinding hard on the first night and into the morning until her slot (“M****da”) is so soar with beard rash and from tool. The result is that my member is now destined for her mouth for the remainder of our sordid weekend away.

The next (and final) evening I gently lick her love mound until she is relaxed and then with my hard weapon, I move up the bed to a position where I have a knee either side of her. Having experienced enough disdain when giving her a facial. I sensibly pop my end between her lips and give her a good face fuck to the point where she must submits against the large cock that is above her and so she indulges by swallowing my deposit. She gets some credit in that she will normally drink my cum like a good girl.

We wake early with good intentions to tidy and pack up to go home. The distraction of her shaved pussy next to me pours cold water on our departure plans as I get under the covers to work my tongue around her huge piss flaps and lower furrow. I think I’m making progress and my stirring cock wants to go up her so I readjust my position ready to enter her. I however hear her calling out “no, no, no!” as though I’m a naughty dog.

This weirdly is not a call to stop everything but merely to tell me that her pussy has now been over cooked this weekend with my beard continually rubbing her inner thighs. My rampant manhood is now assigned a new hole and she is announcing that she is going to suck me off.

So I lie on the bed and she on her knees bending over my right leg. She sucks away whilst her huge arse rise up high above close to my dominant hand. She sucks me off in a perfect way as normal. Maybe I wasn't thinking straight but as I’m reaching crisis point I decided to slap her arse as she is finishes me off. At this point I also call her a “Grande Sal0upe” (French for a “big $lủt”)
She gasps as it was a good hit. Then withdraws and slaps me in the face. With my cum sparkling in the morning light around her lips she then proceeds to tell me that she was surprised by my well targeted slap to her wide arse and she nearly bit my length in error. However, she said that given her knowledge of French I would have deserved this injury as she wasn’t impressed by what I called her.

That's my girl! Violence with cum just earned you another cum hating rank point!