View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 08:52 AM

Thanked 2,022 Times in 142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Similar situation with my wife and her girlfriends. They can’t believe my wife still gives head and swallows. The comments are something like “why do you let him cum in your mouth, you already have the ring, house, etc”. She tells them she loves to suck and swallow (and she does, it shows). They laugh about her.

She told me that she half-joked with them about offering to give their husbands a proper blowjob and swallow. She didn’t check with me before offering, but I think I’d be OK because they would then know what I was getting. She said they all said NO WAY. I guess a bit threatened by her skills, and that their husbands would expect them to start sucking too.
During our conversation yesterday, my wife also said that it is damn near impossible for her to get me to come with her mouth alone. I think she managed it the first time, but it usually takes a hand as well.

Her friend told us that she never gave blow jobs when we were all out together in Scotland. The two guys had decided to wear hire kilts and we had both independently opted to go commando underneath. The girls loved this. My wife used to do it herself quite often so I think she parlicularly liked the boot being on the other foot. My wife's friend asked us to raise our kilts together for a photo. Unfortunately, I didn't think to ask my wife to prove that she was going commando, too.

Over dinner my wife said that as soon as we'd left the restaurant, she was going to give me a blow job in a shop doorway. I couldn't believe she'd say that in front of our friends. That was when we found out that my wife's friend wouldn't do it for her husband.

The idea of having our two friends watch my wife give me blow job certainly appealed. Unfortunately, it didn't happen because the other lady had had too much to drink and we had to get her straight into a taxi. Later my wife did the deed outside in an alleyway near when were staying. Our friends preferred to watch TV so we didn't have an audience.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 10-18-2021 at 08:58 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post: