View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 06:31 AM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCapital View Post
Is there anything better than your wife going off for a weekend beach holiday with friends and coming home with a shot of her best friend's tits?
No I do not think there would be anything better. Well, perhaps being there also, but that must have been a wonderful surprise for you. Does the best friend know? I'm very jealous :-)

I am sure one guy has pics taken by his wife of my wife topless on hols. My wife was round visiting them just yesterday - I bet he was running off and having a look while she was sitting their

Not a girlfriend taken photo, but theres another close friend that went on holiday with my wife just before we got together where she spent the week topless. He always mentions having seen her tits, and my wife acts all embarrassed, and says hes a good friend as he didn't take any photos. Yeah, bullshit. I bet he got an album full that he took without her noticing (this was kind of pre phone camera era). I've thought about asking him as I'd like to see them, but I'd guess he wouldn't own up especially to me.

Last edited by Turtle; 05-16-2021 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts made within a few minutes
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post: