View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 08:54 AM

Wink Developing beach holiday pics

I did a similar thing in the early 90's with my ex wife. On one holiday got her topless for the first time then accidentally found a nude beach where I got her to go in the sea topless then pulled her bikini bottoms off and took them back to our place on the beach forcing her to come out of the sea naked in front of everyone, none too pleased

However, I noticed she didn't put the bikini bottoms back on (I had covered them in sand) and she slowly got more comfortable. We went for a few walks down the beach and I took my camera to allow me to get many nude pictures

When we got home she asked me about developing and I convinced her it was all fully automated. However, I took them to a place I knew nearby which developed them on site, I guess the guy doing the developing got to see 40-50 pictures of my ex nude from the front and back

I just wish the fashion for bald pussies had been the thing of the day back then

When we split up a short while later, she took most of the pics with her, but did leave one topless one as a reminder which I scanned and can be seen here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pic...tureid=2092703
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to staropramen69 For This Useful Post: