Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] When you almost see something.....but not quite!
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 04:32 AM

Thanked 1,975 Times in 151 Posts
Default When you almost see something.....but not quite!

Isn’t it the most frustrating thing in the world?!

I walk my dog most mornings and I’m out between 6am and 7am. I usually walk around residential areas. Now that we’re getting to the time of year when it’s darker around that time and people are up with lights on inside, there are numerous voyeuristic opportunities. Sadly for me, none of them ever quite pay off!

A few regular occurrences I often come across on my walks....

Just round the corner from me, there’s a house with two bathroom windows (obscured glass) at the side. I’ll often see the young woman (maybe 20s) who lives there doing her bathroom routine. She’s often standing at the sink to start with but if I surreptitiously walk back and forth past her house, I’ll soon see her stripping naked (I can only see waist up). Then she gets into the shower, which is near the other window.

But, frustratingly, I can’t see much. I know she stripping naked, I know she’s in the shower....but all I can really see is an outline due to the obscured glass. I can’t see detail. Exciting.....but annoying!

Another one I’ll often see on my walk. A young woman maybe late teens early 20s. Her bedroom has a dressing table in the bay window and I often see her sat at the table just in a towel doing her make up.

Again, if I walk back and forth I’ll eventually see her stand up. Always hoping she’ll take off the towel to get dressed....but she always closes the damn curtains before she does!

A random one I saw once but has never been repeated. A woman maybe in her 30s or 40s. Curtains open, light on. Her window was probably between waist and boob height, but from my ground floor position on the pavement, I couldn’t see much. She’d come out of the shower in just a towel. I saw her drop the towel and put a bra on. But annoyingly, all I could see was shoulders and up! I saw the straps of the bra go over her shoulders and her doing it up. I’d have seen a full frontal of her if I was somehow higher up, but from my position I couldn’t see anything properly! Aaaaagh!

Final one that I see most regularly on my walk and is THE most frustrating and annoying.....

This woman is a mum of one of my kids friends, so I’ve known her a few years. Fantasised a lot about her. Blonde, pretty.....and massive boobs! Just my type!

She recently moved to a house not too far from mine. Her house is a corner plot on a side road. From the main road, you can see a small window to her bedroom en suite on the side of her house. Obscured glass.

It’s obviously a small room not very well ventilated.....because when she’s having a shower, she opens the window about halfway. And as with these others, I can almost see something but not quite!

The window is obviously right next to the shower because I have seen her standing right next to it washing her hair. So maddening, because I have an unobscured view of part of her.... but only just above her boobs and upwards. If the window was a fraction lower, I’d see her beautiful tits in all their glory! But not quite. All I get to see is her arms/shoulders and upwards. No boobs yet.

I keep looking, walking past and trying to catch that magical angle which allows me to see something. But no cigar yet!

Doesn’t stop me trying though! I’m ever hopeful that one of these days my persistence will pay off!

So....anyone got similar stories?! Maddeningly frustrating times when you almost saw something.....but it didn’t quite pay off for you?!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227641
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post: