Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Wife was nude life drawing model for 10 yrs
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Does your wife enjoy nude beaches also, or does she only enjoy it when other people are clothed?
We both enjoy nude beaches (although we've been to a lot more family-friendly nudist resorts/clubs than beaches).

As far as her enjoying fully nudist environs more than when she's nude with clothed folks, she said they're both fun but entirely different experiences. She said when everyone is naked (nudist stuff), it's more an 'everyday' sort of feeling (because it's a level playing field). But also, she reminded me that all her nude modeling with all the fully-clothed (and the drawing-party situations), that was with a particular and often eclectic group of people. A group saw the world differently to begin with, even more so than the nudists we've gotten to know.

The other thing that was different, she said, was that she was used to all eyes being on her with the artists - yeah (duh), because they were drawing her. But also it was just super-fun to engage them outside of when she was posing (and I can vouch for what a fun and interesting group most of them were).

In a way, she said her being nude was almost like a "costume" she wore to those parties. Her bare body defined her role with the group (as it had for years of modeling for them in more traditional art-class type sessions). And for me (and for everyone), it was really fun to see her "keep her costume on" even when she "wasn't on stage" (i.e. wasn't posing), and it just came to be part of her persona.

We moved 1,000 miles away, and she was modeling with the group all the way up until the last couple months before we left the area. It would have been interesting IF she had fallen away from the modeling (for whatever reason), and then IF she had later the chance to "crash" one of their parties a few years later.

Frankly, that gives me half a mind to maybe write something for the "Erotica: Fiction" sub-forum here. I'd actually been trying to think of an angle to write up something that captures some of her "naked at the artist parties" experiences, and maybe I could write a fictitious story about her going back 3-4 years later (after she'd move, but was back in town). And maybe on cahoots with the party host, she shows up as a surprise guest - stripping off all her clothes as she waltzes into the party.

Not sure there's enough to make a whole story out of it, but maybe with some flashbacks or something? Food for thought, anyway.

As far as me being a lucky guy, that's for sure!!

She doesn't exactly miss the traditional modeling as much, but we both miss the social sphere where she got to hang out in the nude like she did. It was something we looked forward to every month, and we would plan to make sure we never had to miss one of those parties. I'm sure the group appreciated it too, because I'm sure it wouldn't have been quite the same with another less vivacious model. BTW, I just looked up "vivacious" = "adjectiveespecially of a woman) attractively lively and animated". That' my wife!! And she's at her MOST vivacious sans clothes!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to okgold6 For This Useful Post: