View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 11:24 PM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 78 Posts

Not completely on topic, but close. Just after college I was living in an old apartment complex near a university. This apartment complex was nicknamed united nations because there were a lot of people, students or professors, from other countries that lived here. For me, it was cheap while I was interning and not making much. One night when it was early summer I was about to head out for a run and was stretching in a courtyard of the complex. It was warm out, and many of the tenants had windows open for circulation. As I was stretching I began to hear the unmistakable sound of love making from a unit that i knew to be occupied by a young married couple from china, I think. She was an ok looking girl, so part of me enjoyed imagining the scene....but she was so squeaky...her moans...you would have thought he was screwing a mouse. Some guy came walking and heard the sound, stopped, looked at me with as bewildered a look as I must have had. I cut my stretching short, and headed on my run. I ran into the couple a few times after that and I felt so awkward.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post: