View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 06:16 AM

Thanked 1,440 Times in 95 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTiga View Post
I have introduced two Asian women to sauna and one to nude beach.

I invited a Thai friend of mine, in her mid-20s at the time, to a spa in Central Europe. She knew it would be nude and unisex but when we got there she wanted to undress in the toilet and got out covered in a towel. I showed her around the complex and said we should shower before going to the saunas. The showers were open and she asked me not to look at her but of course I did and she noticed. In the saunas she covered herself with a towel if others were inside but if it was just two of us she wouldn't bother. In the end we sat naked next to each other in the warm pools.

An Indonesian Muslim woman in her early 20s wearing a head scarf joined me in a private sauna. First she used a swimming costume but I told her it would be more comfortable without. She took the costume off and agreed it was much nicer naked.

I met a Korean tourist in her mid-30s and showed her around my home town. On the final day we wanted to go to the beach but I didn't have swimming trunks with me. I suggested a nude beach. She agreed when I told her she could keep her bottoms on. She took her top off as soon as we found a place. We ended up massaging each other all over, including ass and chest.

All had nice B-cup boobs with dark nipples, my preference. The Southeast-Asians tend to have big nipples, these two included. The Thai had also nice large areolas.
How about bush?

This is a great thread; hope to hear more stories
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bushfan87 For This Useful Post: