Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 07:16 PM

Thanked 4,583 Times in 259 Posts
Default Wedding Cleavage

Once at a wedding, the bridesmaids dresses were fairly low-cut, and a couple of the bridesmaids really had to goods for that kind of dress. One of them had the most beautiful cleavage I've seen, she had these great cantaloupe looking tits, nice and round. But she never wore anything that showed them, always high neck shirts, so this was the first I've seen any skin of them. Very modest gal.

The real story begins as the reception is going on, I get asked to go help take down the decorations and they had this trellis on a table that had a million ribbons tied to it. So, the three of us guys up there were working on taking them off, I was on the left side of the table, one guy in front, one on the right. This gal comes up and is trying to avoid some guy who wants to dance with her so she decides to help take down decorations. She climbs up on the table facing me to work from the inside of the trellis! She is on all fours, one the table, her butt in one guys face and those amazing AMAZING breasts 12 inches from my face! And this took quite a while to get all of the ribbons down, I kept worrying that she would turn around and work on the other side, but she never did. Maybe because I was married she didn't feel as nervous letting me see them? I don't know, but I treasure that memory!

She is a good hugger too, whenever we see her every couple of years I get a nice press.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post: