Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 05:40 PM

Default Last summer days

Hello everyone,

The last warm days are approaching. The chances for nice views are becoming less and less. At least I am prepared by now. Just 3 weeks ago, I had the view of my year... maybe ever.

I have been living in a shared flat with another guy and two girls for two years by now. All of us are between 22 and 30. Our relationships are rather platonic. However, I consider both girls sexy. Unfortunately, they are also a little prudish. There is rarely an opportunity for any downblouse and even though the summer was hot, I just saw them in a bikini once. Also, I feel as if they were a little embarrassed.

Anyway, 3 weeks ago, I got a surprisingly great from of my 22 year old flatmate . She has brown hair, I consider her boobs b to c cup and she has a normal body figure.

It was one of those days during the heat wave with 39 degrees Celsius and apparently, as a result of that, she was wearing a shirt I never saw on her before, which was more revealing than usual. It was the flowery and kinda sheer shirt you can see in the pics below with a bandeau bra underneath it. We went grocery shopping like this together and I already considered myself lucky, but the view I was talking about just appeared when we were bringing the groceries inside.

At some point, when carrying the staff, her bandeau bra must have slipped underneath her boobs and when she entered the kitchen, I was able to see right through her shirt at her gorgeous boobs and nipples. (In one of the pics I kinda highlighted the way the bra moved). I always wanted to see them and was taken by surprise. However, I managed not to blow it and just kept on chatting with here. Thus, I was able to enjoy the show while she was cooking until she laid down in the living room afterwards. At this point she must have realized her slip as her bra was back in place once I left her alone for just a minute.

She looked little a embarrassed and I think she hopes I did not see anything because of the pattern. However, I did see everything. Still, I kept it to myself to be nice.

Attached you can also see some pics I took. Unfortunately, the camera had a really hard time with the pattern. Thus, the pics clearly understate my view.

Are you able to make out one of her nipples a little? I have a hard time but I clearly see it, as I was there.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190908_205930_514.jpg   IMG_20190908_214537_335~2.jpg  

IMG-20180709-WA0021~4.jpg   IMG_20190908_214539_981~2.jpg  

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Timti For This Useful Post: