Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 10:11 PM

Thanked 25,989 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default NYE weekend

As Stated above,,,

NYE weekend w/ our "swing" group in Memphis was another fun event for all......also because for the first time in a long time all 12 couples attended.

So I'll start w/ Key Party night... I got the key for "H"s room... shes very nice and looks good too... 5'3", med build, c-cup, brunette..... walked into her room and found her naked W/ high heels sitting in a chair...she stood up and kissed me and told me to get naked.... from there it was a fuck and suck session till 3am... She liked fucking in front of the window a lot which was fun, we had a street view on the 4th fl and another hotel across the street giving them a show... the windows @ the Peabody are small, so she just left the shades open fully...…. this wife is insatuable when it comes to sex... her c cup nipples were hard all night w/ excitement, and she just likes a lot of cock to play with.... her bald pussy is sooooo sweet... coin slot style...…...she knows I like watching her big tits bouncing when shes on top, so she made sure to be on top a lot...…. (she doesn't do anal)……. every time I pumped load in her pussy she'd have a orgasm feeling it shoot inside her.. her eyes would always roll back while shaking..... loved when she'd drag her hard nipples across my body.. sort of a tit & nipple massage turn on....She sucks and loves to swallow every drop.... sometimes she sucks until your about to shoot and she makes you fuck her quick to shoot the load in her pussy. I almost came before I could get it in her...lol

I left her cum full for her husband when he returned .actually she wanted him to find her like that, she said, to show him what a sl*t wife he married.. when I left she was sprawled out on the bed w/ her high heels & dripping pussy, and some cum on her tits..... just for her hubby!!!.... lol

Then I returned to my own room on the 6th fl... the door was ajar open... I walked in to find my wife sitting in a chair waiting for me... she was wearing a plaid skirt & high heels.... I walked over to her and she stood up and we kissed as I slipped my hand under her skirt to feel a very sperm lubed pussy.... I said her pussy was really wet!!.. she told me she made her Key holder give her a last load 15 min ago just so I'd find her freshly fucked upon returning... it was running down her thigh..... (seems everytime we do the Key Party thing, ALL, all , all the wives always want their hubbys to find them well fucked)……….she unbuckled my pants and got me naked and put me on the bed and she climbed on top w/ her little skirt and dripping pussy and fucked me while telling me about her night.... sounded like the sl*t wife I married telling me about "his BIG cock" in all her holes deep being submissive and taking another mans multiple sperm loads flooding her mouth & pussy & ass anyway he wanted.... after giving her another load to mix w/ his.. we took a shower together and slept till 2pm...
Because my wife likes being submissive, I know a lot of the group guys like being w/ her on Key night...….

Next that night is the "Swing Group" NYE party @ 8pm in a suite we all chipped in for....food booze & sex.... the ladies dress theme is Garters, Stockings, demi-bra, heels...the guys theme is boxer shorts...
Attached Images

Last edited by GRITS; 01-03-2019 at 10:24 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: