Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Wife on a nude beach
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 01:09 PM

Thanked 4,712 Times in 257 Posts
Default MS05 Beach

I had an experience like that one day on a nude beach here in FL. I was walking along the shoreline and noticed a couple sitting up close to the shoreline. There were some people walking along in front of me. I noticed when a couple walked past the gal appeared to have her legs together, but when a single guy would go past she would spread her legs.

When I got up to them she again spread her legs wide. I looked at them, smiled and said something like, "Nice view today". He responded that it gets even better. I walked on then after a while I turned and headed back. As I approached them this time I noticed her legs were together.

When I got to them I smiled again and asked if the view was better now. He smiled and she spread her legs wide and sticking out of her pussy was a dildo that I could hear vibrating. Her pussy was obviously very wet. I stopped and watched. She started talking about how she liked dicks and what she would do to them etc.

I told her how I liked hearing her and seeing her pussy. He invited me to stay a while and watch. By this time I'm half hard. I dropped to my knees facing her and was soon fully hard. She asked me to stroke it for her which I did. The guy also started stroking himself.

About this time we saw two textiled couples approaching. End of the fun time. She closed her legs. The guy and I both covered our boners and I got up and walked away.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post: