Thread: Car Flashing
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 01:18 PM

Thanked 3,393 Times in 246 Posts
Default Flashing boobs for an entire road trip

When we travel in the car, I like to feel my wife's boobs periodically during the road trip. I usually provide her with a top that can either be pulled down to her waist, unbuttoned in the front, or has very large armholes that can be pulled toward the center while uncovering her boobs. As we began the trip, I uncovered both boobs by unbuttoning her top and pulling it to the sides. As we passed a truck, she would attempt a weak cover up where she would pull both sides of the blouse partially over her boobs. That move may have partially blocked the trucker's view, but he could still see a lot of boob and possibly her left jug completely as she was riding in the right front passenger seat while I was passing vehicles on the left. It gave the truckers a nice straight shot into the left side opening of the blouse. However, as the first day went into late afternoon driving time, she started to not bother with any attempt to cover up her boobs with her unbuttoned top spread wide open. The following day she did the same as we traveled through bumper to bumper metropolitan traffic. She just left another top spread wide open throughout the entire day. Anyone in any type of pickup truck or larger got a great view. She didn't seem to mind at all. Then on the two day return trip, she continued to accommodate all truckers with a wide open view and no attempt to cover up. On the last day, I began to realize that as we passed the 18-wheelers that she was looking up to see if they were looking down. In fact, some truckers honked as we went pass. I said, "Was that trucker honking at us?" She said that she didn't know why they were honking. I think she was actually enjoying putting on the show. Here are the boobs the truckers saw.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00077 (2).JPG  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post: