Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 04:33 PM

Default Topless resort in Mexico

I always loved to look at girls who sunbathed topless on the beach. I always found it very exciting and this this is the proper way to sunbath for women. I met my wife 6 years ago she was 22 and she has always been really self conscious about her boobs since she developed them at a young ended up with a 32E on a quite small frame.

Before I met her she had a breast reduction but still supporting a good 32D. I have been talking to her for years that I would love her to sunbath topless on the beach so me and other people can enjoy her magnificent breast and that would get rid of her tanlines.

Over the years as we travel in Miami, Cuba or Mexico I always take time to point out the topless ladies to her so she sees that they are comfortable and that the only thing she needs to develop is her confidence. Slowly the idea made it's way into her mind but I know it will take the right context, meaning not being the only one topless.

So last year as I am looking for our next vacations I notice that there is a great deal of this topless friendly, playground for adult resort in Cancun. I show up the resort, make sure she reads a few reviews, told her that would be a great place to start since there seems to always be over 50% of the women topless all the time.

So for December 2017, we booked saying maybe but guarantee that she'll do it. During the bus ride to the resort we ended up talking to another couple. The girl has really small boobs and we planning on having a plastic surgery get a lot more volume. Since we were going to the same resort she looks at my wife and tells her that she can't wait to see her exposed boobs. My wife takes it as a compliment but still explain that she is not sure if she'll do it and so on.

We arrive late afternoon the atmosphere is definitely great lots of boobs in all shape and size. Get our swimsuit on we go to the pool, we are getting into the mood so I try to see how my wife feels and if she's ready to do it. She's saying that she will almost definitely try but not today. I put no more pressure since the opening is there I guess time will be and ally.

Next day we go the pool still a lot of actions and boobs everywhere. We see the other couple that we met in the bus, so we join them. The girl is already topless, she is a small brunette very slim and her boobs are at most a 30A so I understand that she wants more boobs actually more like she had while she was pregnant, it made her feel more feminine.

After a bit a chatting I move around the pool go see the entertainers, the were messing with bodypaint so I get written on my back by the most beautiful lady entertainer and I go back to the group. The other guy is oh shit I want that girl to write on my body also. So I go back there with him and we leave the ladies alone for a few minute.

So he gets painted we walk back toward the ladies and BOOM I notice my wife fully topless and not even trying to hide. Once we get there I tell her I'm glad she finally did it and that she looks beautiful. She tells me that it's the other girl that insisted and untied her bikini top strings. So from this point till the rest of the vacation the bikini top had became just an accessories to get rid off as soon as possible when she arrives at the pool.

She really understood the feeling of freedom to be in the pool of sunbathing topless. I must confess that the compliments she receive on her boobs from other guests men or women have increased her level of confidence.

So after this trip I started planning our next trip with one of our girlfriend to St-Maarten and Orient bay in June 2018.

But this is for another story!!!
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to kaster For This Useful Post: