Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 12:20 PM

Thanked 2,452 Times in 152 Posts

I did it today. Showed off the slide show/video I made of her.

As i had mentioned before, I put togerher a compilation of a pictures and video clips and timed it over a music track. Wanted to show it off, but don't want to show it off to anyone I know. I'm not going to post it online, or share it electronically because I don't want to have it shared. Just show her off.

I was driving through a neighboring city, and passed an adult video shop. It was pretty run down looking (I don't understand how it stays open!). I figured that today was the day that I was gong to do it. I went in the shop, didn't see anyone, and walked to the back. A pretty unkempt older man came out of a back room holding a plate of food.

I explained that I had made a video slide show that I was pretty proud of, and have wanted someone else to see it. Friends, family, were completely out of the question, so I figured that in an adult establishment (like his) I might find someone who would appreciate the effort I made. He looked at me for quite a while, then asked me if I had it on tape. I explained that it was on my Ipad, which was out in the car. He agreed to watch it.

I brought it in, and opened it up. He stood there behind a counter eating. I started the video, and he started asking me questions.

Is she local?
How long have you known her?
How old is she?
Has she had kids?

The slide show went through the pictures as they became more and more hard core. My mouth was dry from nerves, and I watched his eyes stare at the screen as a picture of her with my cock in her mouth popped up. He smiled.

The next few pictures continued to vary between flashing, being exposed in public, and sucking me. The first video of her riding me reverse doggy came up. Her ass grinding back and forth for this dirty old man to see. Then increasingly harder pictures with her completely exposed to him.

She has a nice c*nt.
Is that you?
No other guy?
You should bring her in. I wouldn't fuck her...

More pics, more video clips. Doggy style outside. Exposing herself in a parking lot...One with her moaning as I slide into her ass, then another with her doggy style taking it all.

Oh, she does anal too. Maybe I would! (meaning he'd like to fuck her)
You really should bring her by.

He watched as she rode on top of me, her eyes closed, breasts swaying as she thrust herself back and forth. There she was. Completely on display for this stranger. Wow. A dirty old guy leering at her body. Wow.

It was an incredible thrill.

Last edited by Onlywater; 11-08-2018 at 12:34 PM.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Onlywater For This Useful Post: