View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 03:32 PM

Thanked 5,991 Times in 468 Posts
Default Caught on camera? We'll never know............

Caught on camera? We'll never know............
I've got two thoughts on this, both of which I've mentioned here before in passing...
1) ... a while back the wife and I would sun ourselves on a tiny islet in the bay near a barrier-island peninsula which is all parklands. We would just beach our little outboard skiff and use this islet as our private nude beach.

... I say private, because in spite of this being near a very busy waterway, only very shallow draft boats could come close because of the shoals surrounding the islet. The wife and I would run around naked without a care, and occasionally get frisky. We found it exciting to be doing the deed in clear sight of the many boats, yet knowing they were far enough away not to see us or what we were doing, especially from a rocking boat.

... On the nearby mainland is a high bluff rising about 250 feet above the bay. One day we decided to take a ride up the "scenic drive" on the bluff. We came across a lookout point with an awesome view of the bay, the peninsula and the ocean beyond. There were some coin operated viewers there too. Right away I'm thinking that as-the-crow-flies, we are no more than a mile or so away from our "private islet". I was relieved that the viewers were strong enough to detect if a person was on that little islet, but not strong enough to make out if they were naked or clothed.

... But then we got to thinking about the hundred or more large homes on that steep hillside with the million-dollar-views. I could imagine that most if not all have big decks or porches to enjoy the view. And then we had to wonder how many have large expensive telescopes out there to watch the boaters.... And us!! "smile, you're on candid camera"!! So we'll never know how much entertainment we provided, and if recorded, maybe are still providing!

2) .... I know the wife has mentioned a few times that when in changing rooms of clothing stores or at the gym, she is always aware that there is the however-slight possibility that she is being watched, photographed or recorded. With that in mind, she said that she always tries to be as feminine as possible while changing, just in case. I asked once if she ever actually "puts on a little strip show" which she quickly denied. But I could tell that being secretly watched or photographed is a fantasy of sorts for her. But I am sure she'd be really pissed if she knew she was being watched, yet she seems to enjoy wondering....
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: