View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 03:12 PM

Thanked 5,600 Times in 359 Posts
Default Ever wondered if you've been caught on camera?

Exhibitionists, or those married/with someone who is: ever realise that your activities have been caught on security or some other camera? Ever gone and done it deliberately?

I've written on here before about my lady's fondness for exhibitionism whilst staying in hotels. (Indeed, my current avatar is a screen grab of a video of her doing what she does...!)

Over the summer we stayed in a hotel in the north of Scotland which had a full suite of pool facilities. Included in that was a hot tub albeit it was outside, around the back of the swimming pool building. We decided to use it one day (which involved simply telling the person at the desk by the pool, who would then turn it on remotely) and we spent an enjoyable 15 minutes there without anyone bothering us. The highlight for me was when the mrs pulled down her bikini top to flash her boobies at me! She was being a bit daring as, like I said, it was outside and was only separated from the path from the hotel to the beach by a lawn. She did have her back to that path but even so, it was a hot thing to do, unprompted. The thing is, when we did get out to come back inside I spotted a small (black, modern type) security camera pointing right at the hot tub. I presume it was to prevent any vandalism or unapproved usage as it was outside. Didn't tell the mrs but was very happy afterwards wondering if anyone was watching the security camera footage.

Another thing she does from time to time is flash me in lifts, which I know can sometimes include cameras. I'd say there's been four or five times when she's pulled down tops (and a strapless gown on one occasion) to flash me her boobs.

The pinnacle though was one time where she was mid-dare already.... We were staying in another hotel, one that heavily advertised its spa treatments. The result was an unusual site (to me anyway) in that during the day time loads of women were wandering around in bathrobes, presumably going from one treatment to another. I even saw a pair of friends in their bathrobes eating lunch in the restaurant! Anyway, we were going to go for a swim and I dared her to only wear her swimsuit and a robe when leaving our room with the plan (as she got straight away) to then return to our room just wearing the robe. All went to plan. Being the gent that I am I even put her wet swimsuit into the bag I was carrying.

We called the lift to take us to our room on the fifth floor. When it arrived it was empty and no-one else got in. So, of course, I doubled down on the dare and asked her to drop the bathrobe. And she did! I took a quick snap with my phone and she hurriedly pulled the robe up off the floor and got it back on before we reached our floor.

Let's hope some lucky security guard got to see that!
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post: