View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 04:14 PM

Default Jill the freak

This story is off a girl i just to see. I'll call her Jill. She wasn't my girlfriend but more of a fuckbuddy. We decided early on not to have full blown relationship. She was really busy with work and super focused on her career. The reason it worked was because she was a real nympho sexfreak. We fucked for hours and were both into some kinky shit. Early on I found out she loved to have sex in public spaces. And also loved to show off. She would wear a seethrough top and walk down a busy shoppingstreet no problem. Down the appartment she always walked around naked.
So when I invinted here to a wellness day I knew she was down. We settled on a complex about an hours drive. When we arrived it turned out it was a crazy busy day. There was all sorts of scrub, yoga and aufguss sessions talking place that day. After we waited we walked into the dressing area. It was basically a large open room with lockers on all sided. And it was packed. Men and woman of all ages and sizes where is full undress. A noticed a big majority of woman. Like a 70/30 split. This was because girls tend to go in big groups. our locker was next to a mother and daughter. I was slowly undressing trying to take a peek. The daughter was kind of shy so i could only get a glimpe of here nice perky boobs. The mother on the other hand was standing fully naked bent over looking in her bag. She had huge hanging boobs. But actually a really nice toned body. She was stretching out with her hands on her head tying her hair in a not. She noticed me checking out here body and just smiled. So i didn't look away and admired her body. She had big outer labia that were fully shaved. Because she was so close i could see everything very clear. Meanwhile Jill was putting on a show of her own next to me. Let me describe here. She was a mix between asian and african, really lightskin. Because of her regirous excercise routine her body was really toned. Six pack and all. Just last year she got her boobs done to a full double d cup. She was definitely out there. With one side of here head shaved and multiple piercings and tattoo all over her body she stood out clothed or not. She got down to her sexiest black Victoria secret set. Immediately I noticed some guys and even girls looking in her direction. Off course she continued the show first removing her bra and revealing her barbell pierced full boobs. And then slowly sliding off her string. I noticed she put in a new piercing. She had in a white ring with small pendant which popped out of her swollen clit. This got me rockhard right away. After we put our stuf away she slipped on a revealing silk black robe. We stepped into the complex and walked around a bit. It was really modern with an open layout. Perfect for watching and being watched. We stepped into the shower area. I had to focus not get exited seeing so much naked girls and woman. After the shower we dried off and instead of putting on her robe she went to the sauna area on the other of the hall with just her towel in hand. This continued the entire day. While most people do go naked in the shower and sauna Jill walked around naked the entire time. I could tell she got excited showing off her body. After a couple scrub and sauna sessions we went to the relax area. We layed our towel down on the benches and sat down fully naked. Because we were among the youngest and most attractive people people weren't shy about checking us out. After some time there was an announcement of a yoga session starting. Seems like fun we said. When we arrived the instructor said you had an option to wear clothes because off the fact that it was quite active. Off course we decided to go naked. I could tell Jill was really excited to start. When we stepped into the room Jill was the only woman to go naked. It was a room of over 30 people and everyone but Jill me and 2 other guys where wearing a shirt and shorts. We were right in the middle and because of the the small space people where really close to each other for the session. It started with just some stretching which meant we where bending forward and the people around us could see everything. I was also busy lurking at Jill. See was so comfortable being the only one fully naked. Some exercise meant you had to stretch and open your legs and I noticed she always took some extra time doing this. Meanwhile the exictment of being naked got me half erect which meant I was a full 11 inches down there. The older woman next to me couldn't take her eyes off my thick swollen cock. Which at this point hung halfway down my knees. Every yogapose it swinged and smacked against my legs. I caught her looking several times and we exchanged smiles. After 30 minutes we were done. It felt so crazy being the only ones naked. The older lady starting talking to me. She was nervous and quit exited. She asked me if I did a lot of yoga because I was so fit. All the while see was staring at my shaved cock which was throbing with excitment. I walls to the shower with her and asked if she could scrub my back. So offcourse obliged and spent much time rubbing her ass. I returned the favour. Jill was having fun of here own. The instruction (who was fully clothed) was taking here up.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post: