Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Pantsing stories
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 08:07 PM

Default New One

This one happened last night...

So my sister and her friend Megan were coming over to our house which is within walking distance of a really dumpy dive bar. They get to the house and we walk down. My wife Jenna about 5 ft 1, great ass, A cup tits is wearing a grey crop top and these black capri pants that are essentially baggy sweat pants. I call them her genie pants lol.

We get to the bar and it was packed. A lot of kids from the local college because the bar is cheap, and a lot of older locals who go there just about every night.

Jenna is pretty prudish when sober but has been a little more relaxed in the past year, but once she starts getting drinks in her she loves to twerk and likes a little more attention. Well we start taking shots and my sister, Megan, and Jenna keep changing the music to rap or boy bands. The locals like country so we were getting some looks. After a few shots and a rap song coming on Jenna gets up and dances as my sister (Angie) and Megan urge her on.

Well on of the locals an older guy comes over and starts sort of a dance off with her. After a minute she is twerking like reaaaaal low getting into it and they have a few people watching and laughing. She stands up puts her arms above her head and does like a quick butt shake thing looking back over her shoulder at this guy and yells that she won.

Arms up loose pants and ass shaking I couldn't help it. This guy was just enjoying the show so I helped it out. From the booth I grabbed both sides of her pants while she is shaking her ass and trash talking this guy and I drop them to her knees.

She squeals and scrambles to pick them up. She has on these panties that were black and lacy, sort of see through, but they were tiny and wedges up her ass showing off her tan lines.

The tiny crowd loved it and she got teased about it the rest of the night, but after some drinks she just kept telling anyone who teased her "you're welcome for the view" It was amazing.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bingo100 For This Useful Post: