Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 10:03 AM

Thanked 4,700 Times in 560 Posts
Thumbs up What a wonderful hot sexy horny esthetic lady...

Hello Tim, what a wonderful hot sexy horny esthetic lady...

I am not yet up to date on this hot story, because every day I read only one chapter to keep the anticipation of the story and the photos as long as possible.

Does your woman with the beautiful breasts actually know that she is shown here as well? Does it know your friend? Are you still sending your friend photos she does not know about? Does he look even more (or more intimate things) than we here in the forum?

Are there any other media where you we admire her? The last photos, which I have only briefly looked at for the reasons mentioned above, are always more open-hearted, probably not only I hope that it shows us much more!

Spreading legs? Her labia wide open? Her Clit? Will she masturbate for us? The butt with asshole? You while petting or having sex? Will she even do it with your friend? What am I looking forward to the next 250 chapters... Let this story never end...

I've gotten a stiffener looking at the footage a bit and do the same thing your friend has been doing to their imagery for some time - I've arrived at about half the story ...

I can only tell you three - Thank you for sharing! Your wife is simply bearable! Great - what an erotic show!

Show must go on...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post: