Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Pantsing stories
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 06:15 PM

Default New One

First let me start by describing my wife so you can visualize. She is about 5ft 2in tall with long blonde hair. Small tits (A cup) but a nice round butt. She works out a good but so she is a small athletic build.

While I try to pants her a good bit (usually in private) my wife can be a bit prudish and gets very embarrassed when shown off in public. Usually when I pants her in public we have both been drinking..

I like to make deals with Jenna to get her to be a little more adventurous so I offered her a 10 minute massage if she didn't wear panties to the mall then to grocery shop and she agreed. The image in my head was that she'd wear leggings and I'd try to pants her but it is tough in that tight of pants.

Instead she wears these baggy black sweat pants that are tight around the ankle and a t-shirt. Her bright pink north face jacket went just below her waist.

So I knew at some point I'd take a shot.

The first was in the mall. She drags me into this clothing store and was looking around forever. I was working up the nerve to get her when she finally stops to get jeans down. They were the second shelf up and she is on her tip toes reaching for them. Luckily for her no one was right near us because I pulled the sweats down to her knees. Bare ass right in front of me. She drops the jeans pulls them up quick and looked around.

When she knew no one saw she smacked me on the shoulder and laughed it off.

We then get to the grocery store and it is a tiny little store by where we live. We walk around for a while but it was a bit crowded. She finally goes to the back corner and is a slight bit bent over reaching into one of the freezers shuffling through different foods. I couldn't help it.. There was only one person in the isle, he was an older guy and he was about half way down the isle.

I sneak over and this time dropped them to her ankles. Since she was holding stuff there was nothing to stop me from taking them the whole way..

Again bare white ass right in front of me. She must have thought I wouldn't do it if anyone was there because she didn't rush. Just said my name in a fake angry voice and turned around pulling them up. They were about at her knees when she saw this guy jaw dropped. I had to take the cart and get it all myself because she bolted right out of the store to the car face beat red.

That one I got in some trouble for lol.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to bingo100 For This Useful Post: