View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 11:55 AM

Thanked 12,183 Times in 453 Posts

I talk about my ex a lot. The truth is that my ex and I ended things on a rather negative note, and by the time we separated, she had let her looks go almost completely. That was not the main reason we split up but it certainly affected our intimacy.

Yet, during our marriage, we also had really great times. Although not a nudist herself at first, she indulged me by agreeing to go to nudist resorts. And getting completely naked in front of everyone. She made me a "proud husband" by subsequently deciding to shave and embracing people seeing her exposed kitty. Other nudists would compliment her on her naked confidence, and that made me very happy.
When she started exploring exhibitionism she never ceased to surprise and amaze me.

I could bemoan how that all ended; but I think it would be incredibly unfair considering how much she gave me during the course of our marriage. Rather than focus on the negative, I prefer to remember that she once was "that woman" that guys enjoyed seeing spread out naked by the pool, and that women envied and wished they could be as confident naked in front of everyone.

I think it doesn't do anyone any favors to focus on how shitty things have become. Rather, try to do something about it. And if nothing works...it might just be time to go.

Just my nickel.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: