Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Pantsing stories
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 05:42 AM

Un new story to me, it’s not a volontary pantsing, but it was it places in this topic.
I can work energy of body (I don’t know the good english word), similar than magnetism, and this story happen during a meeting
One day, a good friend, we say S…, a cutie red hair, ask me a meeting in visual (I can work in distance too) to a stomach problem. it was one months she has belly ache and she want my help to cure her.
The meeting begins normally, and I can feel and localized her hurt. It’s not the first time I work on hair. I feel her stomach compress in her pants (a blue jean), I ask her to unbutton her pants and unzip it a little, she’s ok, she wear tight pants normally, and she know that not the first time I say her it was tight to an energetic cure.
I begin to work her belly, she fells the cure, everything was ok to a cure. I feel a little problem on her legs and offer to work on her, she was ok.
I pose my hands on her knees and begin to rub a little to accelerate energy in this zone. I was totally concentrated in this moment, but I lost my concentration when S… says “Oh, no !”, her pants fells on her foot. She was on her white pantie face to me. She pulls up immediately her pants. She forgot her pants was a little more large than casual.
After, we laught of that, but it was a little embarrassing (but a very good view to meXD)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hikaru1705 For This Useful Post: