View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:44 PM

Default The beginning of the end for J18

In the last year of our relationship there occurred the most obvious spitting episode of J18's that I can recall.

The fun in the bedroom was as good as ever on this day. It was a typical Sunday afternoon “play”, the kids were at some party with the church group and thier mum was busy sucking off her lover There wouldn’t have been that much to really say about this long deep sucking session as the horny woman had given me many similar BJsin the past. What stood out ( apart from my large prick) during our playtime was the way that she quickly rushed over to the dressing table, grabbed a tissue and spat out my discharge into it. OK that day I did cum copious amounts in her mouth but this was one of the most obvious signs of the sudden discuss with my cum. After so many years of enjoying and graciously taking and swallowing my love syrup without any complaints, this did feel like a knock back.

It wasn’t our end point but did mark the beginning of the end from which the weekly sex slid to a frequency of monthly or longer. Her shaved pu$$y also started to become wild and unkept too.