View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:01 AM

We only spent 1 day together but still managed to have sex twice during my time with the slim, tall D17 , a very large breasted lady with well hidden size 32G Zeppelins that were only revealed fully in bed. This was due to her normally wearing baggy clothes that disguised her upper assets.

This story has coincidental similarities and parallels to D17 , another big titted woman and her distaste of cum

Potentially she could have given me one of my greatest BJs during the closing moments of our second session. She was kneeling down between my legs and was giving deep throat . With her eyes closed she would take the entire length of my 8” rod and then linger at its base whilst she played with my balls. She wouldn’t even mind if I held her head down there and twiddled with her long shoulder length hair as it brushed against my inner thighs.

What made this even more special was that she had got dressed and was ready to leave. She looked smart as though ready to go out for a drink in a bar. I on the other hand was but naked and lying on the bed. This was my first experience (of the exciting) CFNM scenario and would have been even better if I had Cum in Her Mouth. Sadly as she was going down on me see said “don’t leave anything in my mouth” this was a far more polite and altogether much better statement than H3's “you better not bl00dy cum in me”

Perhaps I was too gentlemanly and well mannered to force my cum down her as I held her head between my legs. A shame as CIM is a standard with which I judge a BJ by, taking me fully down he throat and then tasting me would have made a great 4* sucking into an awesome one that would only have been surpassed by the lopsided P19.

Last edited by WalterBlog; 10-01-2017 at 04:13 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post: